Parigi Group’s history is the fruit of a long tradition of a family company, which distinguished itself thanks to the continuous care to market’s need and to the constant technological innovation. 1950 and the industrial activity of Parigi’s family begins in Milan in the field of the components for electrical household appliances and for gas. At the end of the 60s the activity moves to Monza where in 1968 is established the first company 100% owned by Parigi’s family. 1975: Cesare Parigi patents Parinox®, the first flexible hose made of rubber and covered by a stainless steel braiding suitable for connection between water network and any kind of taps. This product makes the company very popular and will enable it to quickly expand during the three following decades, also thanks to the increased offer that constantly accompanies the growth of the Group.